Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Mark Antony

In Mark Antony's point of view: As I look back on the many tragic happenings that have occured, like Caesar's death and the battle that took some lives. I wonder if it was all worth it? This wouldn't have happened if it weren't for the jealousy from the conspirators. I miss Julius terribly. He would have ruled Rome with great respect, if the conspirators didn't kill him out of disloyalty and doubt. I hope I am making him proud.

Mark Antony was my favourite character because I viewed him as the smartest. In the beggining, he was always loyal to Caesar, and even in the end he proved to be. He was strong throughout the play, and especially stealthy because he tricked the conspirators into thinking he was on their side. To the Romans he is a great public figure. Overall, his intelligence helped him convince the conspirators, win over the Romans and make Julius proud.

URL: http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cDj2pegPxcwT/340x.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment